Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Life

Hey guys!

I'm really excited to start this blog :) First, I want to say thank you to my friend Ashley, who gave me the idea to start this. I have so many ideas and thoughts running through my head, but I never really had a place to put them.

Well, for starters, here is a little bit about me: I'm a follower of Christ. This is how I would start off defining myself. Everything else about me is second best, and I try to live based off of this description. I have been a Christian all of my life, but believe me, I've had my shares of ups and downs, and I've been in hard places. God has always brought me through, and I'm thankful to Him for that. Otherwise? I'm a very ambitious person, and I love to help people. That being said, I've been to 3 colleges, and after the last one, I decided that maybe it wasn't my thing. I feel like God is calling me to do something else, and I feel that it's music, ministry and missions. I started my own bible study, and I love it :) To me, it's not about the number of people that show up, but the content of what you're discussing. It's a time for me to share what I know about Christ, and learn things from other people. As far as the music/writing goes, I've started writing songs around the age of 9 or 10, and then I stopped for a while. I've finally gotten back into it, and I love it. It's a way for me to write about my experiences, talk to God, and get things off my chest that I may not be able to say to someone.

As far as who I am, I don't know what else I can use to define myself. I mean, I could use the standard: loving, caring, helpful, loyal, etc., but I don't think that will give you (or me) a clear picture of who I am on the inside. Using this blog, I can see it. I can express myself, give my opinions and get feedback.

I've found that life is a tough journey, but as long as I'm living it for Christ, I know that I don't have to go through it alone.

And that makes all the difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

with love.