Sunday, February 28, 2010

He is Greater

This morning at church, I was amazed. I haven't gone for the past 2 weeks, so I was behind, but we are working on a series where we are finding the statements in Hebrews that says that Jesus is greater than...

So basically what it is, is saying that Jesus is greater than anything that you put after His name.

He is greater than the angels.
He is greater than the prophets.
He is greater than any High Priest.

He is greater than anything.


But what I was amazed about was the fact that today, we were talking about Him being greater than any High Priest; and His compassion. Last night when I wrote the 'Compassion' poem, I had no idea what we were going to be talking about in church, and a line that I used in the poem was a direct statement from the Bible.

Weird, huh? It's little things like that when I feel like God is speaking to me, through things.

[If you want to know what I'm talking about, look on the blog for my poem called 'Compassion' and then read Hebrews 4 (near the end, talking about Christ's compassion)]

If I hadn't gone to church, I would have missed that.

I'm glad that I didn't.

Blessings,

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

with love.