Monday, January 2, 2012

{endings are beginnings in disguise}

Well my friends, we've said goodbye to 2011..but we've welcomed 2012!

God blessed me beyond measure last year and I am so very thankful. I started my photography business - Aysha Nicole Photography, my niece was born, I found out I'm having a nephew, I'm closer than ever to finishing my Creative Writing degree, and so much more.

How did you bring in the new year?

This year, as with previous years, I stayed home and spend it with my grandparents. Nothing fancy, but definitely my kind of night.

Yesterday morning, on January 1st, I went to church. It was the first time that I've been there in a year and a half because of being away at school, and it felt like walking back into my home. I loved seeing all of the familiar faces! I also had the chance to bring my 11 year old sister, Hannah, with me :)

After church, I brought Hannah back to my house and we cooked lunch together - Chicken Parm :)

Here are a few pictures I snapped as we cooked!






I'd love to hear what you did :)
xo, Aysha

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks delicious!

    2012 is going to ROCK girl! Lots of Giving, Glorifying and LOVING!! I am excited to get to know you better and see you at Pursuit 31!

    ReplyDelete

with love.