Sunday, May 22, 2011

{sweet little one}

Well, after 3 weeks, I am finally getting around to posting pictures of my darling little niece, Nylah.

She was born on April 28 at 6:16 pm, weighing 6 lbs 4 oz and was 19 inches long. Of course I'm biased, but she is the most amazing little baby to grace the planet :) She barely ever cries, she's interested in everything around her, and the best part of all? She recognizes my voice! I can walk into a room and start talking to her, and she will turn her head and get the cutest little smile on her face.

Melting my heart is an understatement.

So, I won't let you wait in suspense anymore :) Here are some pictures!

Sleeping in my lap :)
I love her more than words can express.
All swaddled up and adorable!
Beautiful girl.
I love her big, brown eyes :)
Sleepy baby.
The smile that melts my heart.
I treasure every minute with her.


Oh, my sweet little princess pea; what a gift from God.

Blessings my friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment

with love.