I just bought this book two days ago, and I already love it.
Pastor at Ellerslie.
These two have profoundly affected my Christian walk, and I'm excited to say that I will be studying under them for 2 months this coming summer in Windsor, CO!
Eric is the teaching pastor at the Church at Ellerslie and the lead instructor in the Ellerslie Leadership Training.
Leslie serves as the executive director of Set-Apart Girl - an internationally-known organization that provides books, resources, conferences, and training for Christian young women.
From June 16 - August 19, I will be immersed in God - living and breathing His presence with ~50 other young men and women seeking to do the same.
I couldn't be more excited :)
As I prepare for this journey, I will be reading all of the Ludy's books, as well as some that were recommended to me, that will further help me to understand their mission. Here are a few of the titles:
- George Muller of Bristol - Arthur Pierson
- Rees Howells: Intercessor - Norman Grubb
- Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret - Dr. and Mrs. Howard Taylor
- Hudson Taylor: A Retrospect - Hudson Taylor
- Gold Cord - Amy Carmichael
- They Found the Secret - V. Raymond Edman
- No Compromise: The Life Story of Keith Green - Melody Green
- Chasing the Dragon - Jackie Pullenger
- Of Whom the World Was Not Worthy - Marie Chapian
- Gladys Aylward: The Little Woman - Gladys Aylward and Christine Hunter
- If I Perish - Esther Ahn Kim
- The Pastor's Wife - Sabrina Wurmbrand
- The Cross and the Switchblade - David Wilkerson
- The Hiding Place - Corrie ten Boom
- Tramp for the Lord - Corrie ten Boom
- The Shadow of the Almighty - Elisabeth Elliot
- Through the Gates of Splendor - Elisabeth Elliot